Nalu 90 Wing
Wing Span: 21″
The smallest wing in our collection designed for less lift. This low-aspect wing provides maximum control at high speed and smooth carving capabilities, offering the perfect lift and control.
Front Wing Construction
- 100% carbon pre-preg skins with epoxy polymer hybrid core, integral cone connection for maximum strength, all cured at 250° F in an autoclave at very high pressure.
- Significant reinforcements: solid carbon at the wing tips, leading edge and trailing edge for robust durability when handling on the beach and installing the wings.
- High strength / weight ratio which means the front wings float!
- Cone system attachment allows the rider to have a stable reliable connection between fuselage and wing.
- Under 65kg: Provides more lift for smaller conditions.
- 65kg - 85kg: Provides less lift for more control for your bigger wave riding experience.
- 85kg - 95kg: This is ideal for riders wanting to push the limits in big waves.
- Surfboard: The wing to choose for faster, bigger waves.
- Kiteboarding: This is the go-to wing for kiteboarding for all riders.
- SUP: Small riders under 140 lbs or big wave riding.
- Wake: The all around foil for towing.
- Windsurf: Small riders or high winds.